We work with Destination Events and Festivals delivering:
- Brand, marketing, media, social media, website, visitor research and content creation as an external “plug-in” marketing arm
- Concept development and pre-feasibility studies for new events
- Revitalisation Strategies for existing events
- Strategic Multi-Year Business Plans, Marketing & Media PR Strategies
- Growth in total attendance, year-on-year with record visitation for Mount Isa Mines Rodeo, Tara Festival of Culture and Camel Races since 2013.
- Over 24m in national media publicity for the inaugural Outback Queensland Masters – Million Dollar Hole-in-One and awarded BEST NEW EVENT at the 2020 Australian Event Awards.
- Funding development, marketing and media PR for Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival 2014-2018, with year-on-year attendance growth and national media exposure.
- Record media publicity for Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Harvest Festival, including national television, radio and digital coverage.
We have worked with Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers and Mount Isa Mines Rodeo to help them secure multiple state and national tourism awards for both event categories of Major Events and Festivals and Events, including induction into the Hall of Fame.
Our team at Krista Hauritz Tourism & Events was awarded Best Marketing & Communications Campaign for the Stanthorpe Apple and Grape Harvest Festival at the 2020 Australian Event Awards.